Wow! What an adventure already. And you haven't even gotten to the archaeology yet. I can't believe you are riding around in a tank. Do me a favor and try to tone down the excitement a bit, OK? I'm afraid my postings are going to put people to sleep! Keep up the great work, Claude. I'll wave to you from Kotzebue in a couple of days. -Karl

Karl Horeis

Hi Claude! I'm wondering, how's it going using the sat phone to email in text and photos? I'm nervous that I'll have trouble. Let me know if you have any ideas to make it go smoothly. I had pizza lunch with Janet and Kristin in Fairbanks today. I should have taken a photo! Your pictures look great. Good luck!
Karl

Anonymous

Claude-
What an adventure!!! Your journals are great. I enjoy reading about your escapades!!!! have they set up your live cast yet, I can't find it!!!
I am thinking of ways to incorporate them into next year's classes. There is some news on that front. Sara Miceli will most likely be our Math teacher. They brought back xMa and told donna that she is staying in 8th grade.
God bless,
Sharon