Hi Shelly and JSEP participants.

What a great journey lies ahead of you! Thank you for the wonderful videos that you posted. It's fun to see what you are interested in and looking forward to on this trip.

Be sure to make time for at least one post on the PolarTREC website. We want to hear how your experience is going.

Safe travels!

Janet

Shelly Hynes

We just arrived in Kanger today and JSEP will officially begin on Friday, June 29. Two students from two different countries will post something everyday.

Anonymous

Hi Shelly and JSEP participants,I am really interested in your journey to Greenland...what a group of interesting and intrepid young ladies you are...I wish I was with you. There is something thrilling about being on polar ice...I'm sure you will meet many challenges, too...Exciting to be following in the footsteps of Peary and Henson...
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences...
Be well and happy,
Linda
Westchester, NY

Anonymous

Super! Thanks for the info..Linda

Shelly Hynes

Thanks Linda. We hiked to a lake today and saw the edge of the glacier from the top of the mountain and saw two reindeer including a baby, so there time here has started off with a bang! One of the girls has agreed to make a post this evening.