Thanks Mark for a wonderful journal about Michael. I hope he likes it too! I really like how you showed what a day for a polar scientist is like! Looks crazy busy :) I'm glad the mission was a success and that you learned a lot. I can't believe your time in Greenland is over! How did that happen? Seems like only yesterday that I got the call from the Chicago airport :) Have a safe trip home and thanks for doing a wonderful job sharing this expedition!

Cheers, Janet

Mark Buesing

Woke up this morning with two kids, a dog, and a wife all snuggled on the living room floor together :-)
I feel like it went by quickly, too.  Glad I took all those pictures to help my memory!

I had showed the journal to Michael a few days ago in draft form and he told me I was 'too kind' :-) He was really fun to live with and learn from.

Thanks again for all your help in making this happen!

P.S.  I don't think I ever told you that the first IceBridge flight I was supposed to be on but missed due to the 'passport incident' was their most turbulent of the whole campaign?  Veterans were getting off the plane shaking their heads and several people got sick on the flight.  Christy rated it a 10 out of 10 on the turbulence scale!  So serendipitously maybe it worked out. :-)