Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 12/04/2010 - 09:39

Does the O2 range from 86 to 94 correspond to activity periods? I notice there are several readings on some days, fewer or none on others.

I noticed in the library there were what looked like phone booths on the left. Is that what they were? Very interesting about the tunnels, pipes etc. Where are the shrines relative to the tunnels with collapsing walls? Those shrines are similar to ones found in the Roman Catacombs and duplicated here in DC at the Franciscan Monastery.

Love, Seca

PS When do you leave the SP?

Katey Shirey

>Does the O2 range from 86 to 94 correspond to activity periods?What a great observation! I don't know. I will start to keep better track and maybe we'll reach a conclusion.
>I noticed in the library there were what looked like phone booths on the left. Is that what they were?
I think they're just glass door on book cases. Every room has a phone in the station and there are public phones around the station too.
>Where are the shrines relative to the tunnels with collapsing walls?
The shrines are dug into the walls of the tunnels. All of the tunnel walls are slightly bowed in because of the pressure adding to the top of the ice. They'll have to ream the tunnels out again within the next ten years. The tunnels are shaped like a long hallway with six other perpendicular hallways meeting the main one. The shrines are in the off-shoot arm walls which are not yet being used for rodwells.
>PS When do you leave the SP? Less than a week left! I know, so sad.