Love, love, love reading the journals from the students! Great photos too.

Looks like you all are having a great time and the weather couldn't be better!

Keep up the good work!

Janet

Shelly Hynes

Tonight I'll be posting student projects from today. Each group wrote up a report. And I didn't edit them!

Anonymous

Hi All,I am enjoying reading about your experiments and other learning experiences. I read every single thing you post..I am a high school Physics Teacher in Yonkers, NY - you never know who you will reach over the internet -
You students are wonderful - I love those little videos you send. Makes me feel as if I am there with you. I have always loved the Arctic and I am glad you are there in that special place.
Your instructors and mentors are awesome, too.
Thanks for the treat of keeping me, and the world, informed of your experiences.
Linda Voss

Shelly Hynes

Linda, thanks for your comments! We have one student, Dana Cucci from East Hampton, NY. Send me your email, Dana is required to do outreach after she gets home, she might be interested in working with you to fulfill this component of the project. Feel free to contact me via Facebook, I'll put you in contact with her via that. My facebook username is shynes.I'm glad you are finding the content useful. We too are learning how to do video so hopefully we can help the students improve as our skills improve. Thanks for following us!

Anonymous

Hi Shelly,I don't have a FAcebook acct yet , but Dana, or you, or anyone of the team can reach me at
lvoss@yonkers.ypschools.org
It would be great if Dana contacted me. I know East Hampton well...If she wanted to do any outreach with my students, that would be perfect, and the school would welcome her.
I will definitely try to get in touch with you via Facebook, that just might take awhile, so, for now, just go through my email...
Enjoying watching you follow in the footsteps of Peary and Henson,
Linda Voss