Submitted by Lisa Seff on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 14:11

Hi Shelly and Greenland Student Team 2012! You and the students have covered so many interesting Arctic science subjects, in such a short time it's really amazing.....I was wondering if there was one in particular that they found the most interesting or that surprised them the most? How about the favorite fun activity? (I'm guessing the mud fight.) Say hello to Dana for me-

Lisa

Shelly Hynes

hi Mrs.Seff!
Its Dana, Shelly was nice enough to let me write you back! The mud fight was so much fun and the best part was getting to see all the fossils we found befre it started. I love just being on the ice. we went to see the glaciers a few times and although it was cold it was definitely unforgetable and my favorite part of the trip!

Anonymous

this is Linda Voss...I've been following your expedition and loving it...everybody , the mentors, the students, the other Polar researchers,the teachers, everyone is so vibrant, interested and committed to that never ending adventure of learning to talk to the earth and divining her secrets...I sure wish I was there with you, but from your photos and blogs I feel that I am, especially since I have wandered on polar ice, so i know that feeling of immensity and exultation you can get just from being there...
it's wonderful and makes your heart sing.
LV