NSF Arctic Sciences Section Town Hall at the AGU Fall Meeting
The Arctic Sciences Section of the Office of Polar Programs (OPP) at the National Science Foundation (NSF) will be hosting a Town Hall during the American Geophysical Union 2018 Fall Meeting. The Town Hall will convene 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EST.
During this Town Hall, Program Directors from NSF’s OPP Arctic Sciences Section will provide an overview of recent and upcoming news of interest to the research community.
Topics may include:
- Staffing changes in the Arctic Section and introduction of new program officers
- Recent program activities and updates from Research Support and Logistics
- Upcoming opportunities at NSF of interest to Arctic researchers
- An overview of proposal review without deadlines
- Organizers anticipate giving a brief presentation, with the majority of the time devoted to questions and discussion
For questions, contact:
Email: csuchman [at] nsf.gov