The Antarctic, Arctic and Tibetan Plateau are located in the furthest ends and the highest peak of the Earth. The climate systems of the three regions greatly influence the weather and environment of the world through interactions between the five spheres of the Earth, and the research related to those regions takes an important scientific status in the global change research.
Wuhan University and Beijing Normal University would like to invite you to Wuhan, China for the International Symposium on Remote Sensing and Global Change: The Antarctic, Arctic, and Tibetan Plateau. The symposium will focus on the latest result and development in theory, technology and application of remote sensing in the Antarctic, Arctic and Tibetan Plateau, promoting the participants to exchange their innovative thoughts.
1) Surveying, mapping and remote sensing in the Antarctic, Arctic and Tibetan Plateau
2) Sea ice in the Antarctic and Arctic
3) Ice sheet mass balance
4) Climate and environment in the Antarctic and Arctic
5) Climate and environment in the Tibetan Plateau
6) Cooperative observation in the Antarctic, Arctic and Tibetan Plateau