Nell,

How big is the Arctic wolf spider? Are there other wolf spider species? Where do they live? I'm really looking forward to following along.

Mike

Nell Kemp

Thanks for your great questions Mike! Keep checking my journal to find the answers to these questions. The next time you read a journal entry, you can enter your address so you get updates anytime I post anything new!Nell

Anonymous

Hi Mike,
The wolf spiders we're studying are about 2 cm across (so much tinier than wolf spiders down south!). There are roughly 14 species of wolf spider in the Toolik area, but which species occur where depends on the habitat type.
Amanda

Anonymous

How small can the wolf spider get how fast and how do they hunt I'm iris a student at randysmith middle school in Fairbanks Alaska mrs Scott's class thanks!wolf spiders

Anonymous

How small can the wolf spider get how fast and how do they hunt I'm iris a student at randysmith middle school in Fairbanks Alaska mrs Scott's class thanks!wolf spiders

Anonymous

Wolf Spiders Wolf Spiders how many i see?However my question is what happens when one has bit upon thee?